Friday, July 11, 2014

    Working on little mermaids

A jewelry store near by wants little polymer mermaids to put in with the jewelry as decoration and also to be for sale. So here I am, after being a little rusty, getting back to making polymer figures. I'm taking a little vacation from porcelain to just get creative with clay and have fun. Sometimes porcelain can be such drudgery because you feel like your doing so many none creative things all the time, like cleaning and sanding.
  Here is what I have so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have studied painting and sculpture and still enjoy doing both though sculpting seems to have the dominant spot in my life right now. I have won Doll magazine's "Award of excellence" two years in a row 2013-2014, in the artist ball jointed doll category. I have also won "best of show" this past year at the Orlando Museum of Art.