Wednesday, August 24, 2022

This life os not easy sometimes

        Today I went to a nice man's house that I work for. I am a companion for an elderly man. He has slight dementia, like repeating a story over and over again or being forgetful but he pretty much can take care of himself. But today when I went over and fixed him lunch he went into the garage and started complaining about a little girl in there, so I went to take a look (just in case) but I could not find a little girl so I knew he was becoming delusional. I called his daughters and they called an ambulance. So I hope he'll be okay, he does not take his meds regularly and this is what happens, though he never has hallucinated before.

   So I keep thinking about starting to sell on line again. And thinking and thinking and thinking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have studied painting and sculpture and still enjoy doing both though sculpting seems to have the dominant spot in my life right now. I have won Doll magazine's "Award of excellence" two years in a row 2013-2014, in the artist ball jointed doll category. I have also won "best of show" this past year at the Orlando Museum of Art.