Saturday, December 24, 2011

It is Christmas eve 2011. I am looking forward to a wonderful year, God willing. I finally have some real experience with making porcelain dolls behind me and I am ready to refine and improve them. I will experiment with all sorts of different methods and styles. I will meditate and open up my mind to the new and strange. Strange I think is a misunderstood word because it seems to imply something bad. What it really means is something out of the normal realm. Maybe original is a better word? We all like original. Maybe I'll go look these words up!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have studied painting and sculpture and still enjoy doing both though sculpting seems to have the dominant spot in my life right now. I have won Doll magazine's "Award of excellence" two years in a row 2013-2014, in the artist ball jointed doll category. I have also won "best of show" this past year at the Orlando Museum of Art.